Copy of a DD Form 214? 215-323-7412 (DSN: 358)
111th FSS Offices (DSN: 358) - Education & Retention 215- 323-7414
- Personnel 215-323-7419
- Services 215-323-7422
- Training 215- 323-7404
- Human Resources 215-323-7110
111th Comptroller Flight:
Accounting & Finance 215-323-7756 (DSN: 358)
Family Readiness Group 215-323-7132 (DSN: 358)
News & Information
Air Force selects Horsham's 111th FW for new high tech mission
The U.S. Air Force has chosen the Pennsylvania Air National Guard's 111th Fighter Wing (111th FW), located in Horsham, to take on a new remotely piloted aircraft mission. The National Guard Bureau has authorized the wing to establish a ground-control station for the MQ-9 Reaper at Horsham Air Guard Base effective Oct. 1, 2013.
At a ceremony held Jun. 7, 2014, the 111th FW was re-designated the 111th Attack Wing (111 ATKW)--marking the 103rd's 90th Anniversary of continuous flight operations.
- Click HERE for full story...
- MQ-9 Reaper Fact Sheet Operation Homefront giving away FREE homes Operation Homefront have mortgage-free homes looking for good families. Go to our Homes on the Homefront site to view homes currently open for application in CA, GA, IL, IN, LA, & WI. More homes will be opening soon in WV, NV, MO & CA. To be eligible you ...must: 1) be active duty, Guard or Reserve, or have been honorably discharged; 2) not currently own a home and be willing to live in the donated home as a primary residence and; 3) be financially capable of sustaining the home throughout an initial transition period and beyond. For more information, visit: http://www.operationhomefront.net/
111th ATKW Recruiting Office Toll-free: (800) 997-2264 email us
DSN: 358-7400, 358-7401, or 358-7402
Air National Guard Force Development Resources to prepare our Citizen Airmen for both current and future challenges, through education, training and force development.
- Click HERE for more information.
Pa NG Employment Network
We can ease employment transitions for PA National Guardsmen and their families by providing access to state employment services, personalized support, and connections to employers.
- Click HERE to view Pa NG Employment Network flyer.
By Lt. Col. Scott 'Spartacus' Hreso
111th Fighter Wing Safety Office
The Family Readiness Group (FRG) reaches out to our military families, providing programs that extend a helping hand when problems arise and festive events for families to come together for fun, relaxation and encouragement. They sponsor many events throughout the year and actively partners with caring community organizations to assist with the many challenges faced by military families.
The Early Bird: Daily compilations of print news articles and commentaries about significant defense and defense-related national security issues, aimed at giving a balanced representation how the public, Congress and media, see military/defense programs and issues.
The Minuteman Report: One-minute video segments highlighting news, current events, and items of significance within the National Guard.
Pentagon Channel: "Serving Those Who Serve" with anytime, anywhere access to streaming live video of military news and information.
The 111th Attack Wing provides protection of life, property, and the preservation of peace and order when tasked to do so by state or federal authorities. The Wing also provides operational and support units, as well as qualified personnel, to support wartime tasking and contingency commitments of any nature.